Sunday, October 16, 2011

4th Annual Halloween Party and open house Saturday Oct 29th

Ok, Now that I'm almost sorta Kinda getting the Hang of this blogging thing, here's a separate post about our annual halloween Party. We have this party because it takes at least 2000 hours of work every year to build new props, design, and set up the haunt. It's ashame to do all of this work for just 3 hours of Trick or Treating. So we started to invite friends, family, and neighbors  over to see what we've done.

The party and open house is Saturday Oct 29th. Comfortable Costumes are encouraged, but in no way required.  It starts at Dark (7pm), and goes untill whenever. It is Primarily an outdoor affair so dress accordingly.  We have a few campfires going in differrent locations for some warmth. At this point there isn't a Rain date, but we do have some shelter (Tents and a carport) if it's raining lightly. BYOB, and if you Plan on staying for a while, we ask that you bring some food.  Just contact us to see what we might need. We can be reached here or bionicdr@earthlink.net

Here is a teaser video of a walkthrough from last year on the night before halloween. Haunt at Mine Hill 2010 Walkthrough

If your interested in seeing our display but can't make it to the party. The haunt will be fully set up from Fri Oct 28th to Monday Oct 31st. We always reccomend a vist after dark.  Hope to see  some old friends here this year.  I miss ya all.

Greg

1 comment:

  1. Hey Greg, I want to say I will be there, but my party is on the 28th, also starting at 7 and going to whenever. So I'm not quite sure how I'll feel the next day. Pencil me in, but I don't think I can make a firm commitment at this point.

    If I don't make it, good luck and have fun!

    Cheers,
    Rich

    P.S. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete